Working Around The Clock For You
Being located in the Hunt's Point Coop Market gives us a distinct advantage to be able to reach customers throughout the Tri-State area and beyond. As hundreds of vendors visit Hunt's Point daily, we are able to be responsive to our customers' needs and have access to other specialty items at the Market.
Facts about Hunt's Point Meat Market
- Approximately 2400 employees work at the Market daily.
- The Coop consists of 52 companies that process and distribute meat and meat products.
- The market was originally built in 1972 as a 40 acre facility with 6 buildings but now is over 60 acres with 7 buildings.
- The market has 1 Million square feet of refrigerated space .
- Hunts Point is also home to the Produce Market, Fish Market, and Budweiser.
Westside Foods has ease of access to the 5 boroughs, upstate NY, Long Island, Connecticut, and New Jersey. As we've grow, so has our delivery capabilities - we also deliver to Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Maryland.
Westside Foods uses routing software on all our deliveries to use the most efficient routes possible getting around a very busy area of the country to get deliveries on-time to our customers.